[TYPO3-mvc] How to use If-ViewHelper with other than true/false

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jun 8 15:40:37 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian,

Bastian Waidelich schrieb:
> If you think, there is a scenario where you really need to compare
> strings, please post it here so we can discuss it!

i think the scenario Joerg posted is a realistic one:
a form where different things are displayed depending on user input.
The simple scenario having 3 radios, and different follow-up form fields.

So a simple value comparison should be possible, string or integer,
check for equal or not equal.

vg Steffen