[TYPO3-mvc] How to use If-ViewHelper with other than true/false

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sun Jun 7 23:35:33 CEST 2009

Hey Jörg and Steffen,

> <f:if condition="{product.abc} == 1"> or
> <f:if condition="{product.abc} == 2">
Great that you want to use it this way ;-)

Actually this feature was still on our ToDo list (called "boolean
expression language") and is in Fluid core since yesterday morning.
However, it has not been automatically backported to v4 yet, so that
task still needs to be done.

With this expression language, you can write stuff like the above for
all ViewHelper arguments which require a boolean value.

Btw: It's important to know that it is _NOT_ eval'd by PHP, but we use a
quite restricted syntax there (to make sure people will not put too many
expressions in there).

Greets,
Sebastian