[TYPO3-mvc] More magic needed: disableAllHeaderCode in easy?

Sebastian Fischer sebastian at fischer.im
Sun Jun 7 19:12:36 CEST 2009

Susanne Moog wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi Susanne,
>>
>> without looking to any code i would say you need a normal page type for
>> vcard as ever, and the link should get extra param with the type, this
>> is independent from the action.
>>

> yeah, but I dislike the way with the extra param / page type because:
>
> a) that page type can then be used everywhere (if the admin did include
> the TS in his root template)
> b) the template (vcardAction.html atm) can only be used with this
> special page type, as well as the action
> c) every other extension adds 1-xx new page types
>
> If there's no other way I'll of course use the page type / new action
> combination but it would be a nice feature to be able to set headerCode
> / headerContentType etc. from an extension for single actions, don't you
> think?
>
> Would that be a feature request for fluid or extbase or for the core?
>
> Regards,
>
> Susanne

Hi Susanne,

if you dislike to have a page type to common, you can reduce the
accessablility by conditions like

[PIDinRootline = 6] && [globalVar = tx_myext_list|action = vcard]
vcard_page = PAGE
vcard_page.typeNum = 3456
[end]

With this you are able to use all benefits of PAGE and fexible enough to
go beyond extbase.

Greetings
Sebastian