[TYPO3-mvc] More magic needed: disableAllHeaderCode in easy?

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Thu Jun 4 22:04:16 CEST 2009

Joerg Schoppet wrote:
> Christian Müller (Kitsunet) schrieb:
>> Joerg Schoppet wrote:
>>> Hi

>>> How do I invoke my extbase-extension from within this eID stuff?
>>>

>>> Joerg
>> Well, it was just an idea, but I wanted to try out some things with
>> extbase anyway, so I test this and will post results here.
>
> Great

Its working and quite easy so.

I actually used Susannes Extension as test base and changed it for my
eID thing. The attached patch changes the vcard Actions so that they can
be used with eID, direct use does not give nice results (or maybe if
using another, empty page type).

My attached eid_vcard.php works quite well and shows an example on how
to use an extBase Extension with eID Feature, just the loading of page
TS is not optimal. There should be a way to fetch the default plugin TS
set by this method: Tx_Extbase_Utility_Plugin::registerPlugin for use in
eID.

The problem is, I do not know how to add the eID GET param with the
fluid link.action view helper, so vcard links are for now generated
without eID.
And in case you want to try it, don't forget to register the eID in the
ext_localconf.php:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['eID_include']['vcard'] =
'EXT:addresses/eid_vcard.php';

So adding &eID=vcard to a link calls it via eID Feature.

cheers
Christian