[TYPO3-mvc] Books on DDD

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Wed Jun 3 19:06:19 CEST 2009

Hi.

There are numerous books on DDD available and I was asking myself which
one to read. Since I do not have much time ATM, I was looking for a
compact reading.

After browsing the web, I stumbled upon "Domain Driven Design Quickly"
which is available as a non-printable free-as-in-free-beer PDF:
http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/domain-driven-design-quickly

The goal of this book is to give a crash course on DDD by summarizing
Eric Evans' theses.

I have just started to read, so please don't blame me if it turns out to
be crap in the end.

Do you have experience with that book or know anything comparable?

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/