[TYPO3-mvc] IRRE intermediate tables

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Dec 31 01:33:04 CET 2009

Hi Jochen,

>> The blog example use the "MM" field in TCA configuration. If you look
>> at the IRRE tutorial, you can also create an intermediate table
>> (defined in TCA file) without using the "mm" field. The intermediate
>> table contains 2 "select" fields that IRRE use to link 2 tables. Is
>> this going to be supported as well?
>
> I will discuss that with Olly (maintainer of IRRE) on the T3DD09.

before I start wasting hours by porting TCA and DB-structure back and
forth, what's the status of non-mm intermediate tables in combination
with extbase? I'd need those as using MM-tables within IRRE is not
supported correctly (MM-tables don't get updated and some more issues).

I fear your answer will be "it's not supported yet, create a custom
factory for this" :(, but I'm still in hope of a "it's fully supported -
have fun" ;)