[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage problem

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Wed Dec 30 20:56:38 CET 2009

Hi Dimanche,

in my opinion, you should not use comma seperated lists as a subsitute
for a real MM-relation. I'm not sure, whether ExtBase can handle comma
seperated lists in its persistence classes (I think so, as there is an
example for fe_users and fe_groups shipped with ExtBase), but I would
strongly recommend to use real M:M tables to solve this problem.

In my extension, MM tables are correctly resolved!

Greetings

Michael