[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid / Extbase - Object evaluation problem

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Dec 30 16:04:44 CET 2009

Hi.

schrieb David Schreiber:
> Finally I found out what seemed to cause my problem. I extended the
> fe_users table by the columns mmfrrmarket_commodities and
> mmfrrmarket_tags.
>
> After I removed the underscore (now mmfrrmarketcommodities and
> mmfrrmarkettags) and adapted my extension it seems to work.
>
> Is it not allowed to use underscores with table columns used by
> Extbase?

Underscores are mandatory ;-). They are "translated in uppercase
letters. So your properties does have to be like this:

$mmfrrmarketCommodities

Your quick fix works, because PHP does not care about upper and
lowercase (in this case).

Just a note: Extbase doesn't support prefixed column names, yet.

Regards
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed