[TYPO3-mvc] Tx_Extbase_Configuration_Exception_ParseError

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Tue Dec 29 13:10:06 CET 2009

I've taken a second look to the problem, and the > sign is indeed not
available in the frontend when the configuration is read. I've patched my
local version by chaning the configuration option from Controller->Action to
Controller-Action, and submitted a bug report with 2 patches:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/5858