[TYPO3-mvc] Blog Example and Value Object question

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Mon Dec 28 16:15:09 CET 2009

OT

schrieb Martin Kutschker:
> Jochen Rau schrieb:
>> Hi.

>>> As value objects are stored in the DB as a TCA table they get a uid.
>>> So you can write a workaround
>>> with direct DB access (from the code) will be possible.
>> You don't a workaround.
>
> I don't need or I shouldn' create a workaround? :)

Ehrm. You don't are a workaround. You are a serious solution. ;-)

Jochen

P.S. If you want to know what solution you are for. Just build a huge
computer called "Earth" and hope that it will exist as long as it needs
to compute this question ;-)

(loosely adapted from Hitchhikers guide to Galaxy)

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed