[TYPO3-mvc] Backend module with page id

Eat Dimanche eat.dimanche at yejj.com
Thu Dec 24 09:10:39 CET 2009

Hi,

** I have used build-in functions of exbase Repository, and it works
very nice with frontend. :)
But now, I would like to use some of those functions in backend module.

** In the backend I have created one sysfolder is called template
(pid=1), and it is used to store the fe_users; then I would like to
select all fe_users from the table by using
$this->memberRespository->findAll(); but the result always *array()*
null. I have detected this problem, because of the table fe_users always
has stored pid=1; that's why when I used function "findAll()" is called
in the backed module it always find the row that has pid=0 as default,
but i don't know how to configure this.

Could anyone be kindly to help me for this problem?
I hope my explaination make sense to you.
Sorry, for some mistakes of English writing.

Thanks,
Dimanche