[TYPO3-mvc] Fetching large result from repository

Alex Bailey vile at planet-generals.de
Wed Dec 23 09:21:50 CET 2009

Hi Jochen,

Sorry for my late response but I wasn't able to get your solution
running yet. Our query isnt really that complex just 1 table, it's no
problem to fetch about 900 results but when I go over 1000 I get a
timeout. Could it be our server configuration? I can't seem to figure it
out.

Regards & merry christmas

Alex