[TYPO3-mvc] Does Extbase handle references of 'inline' records correctly?

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Dec 23 08:34:01 CET 2009

Hi Thomas.

schrieb Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer:
> Ah, thanks for the hint!

You're welcome.

> Is there a chance to get a feature into Extbase
> which transforms the trailing letter of an underscore
> to an uppercase letter?

t3lib_div::underscoredToLowerCamelCase()
t3lib_div::camelCaseToLowerCaseUnderscored()

> Would convert 'tx_EXT_domain_model_product_price'
> to 'ProductPrice', or 'tx_EXT_domain_model_product_price_vat'
> to ProductPriceVat'. Seems to me a more elegant way to
> solve the automatic name converting.

That doesn't work either. How to decide If
tx_EXT_domain_model_product_price

should be converted to

Tx_EXT_Domain_Model_ProductPrice

or to

Tx_EXT_Domain_ModelProductPrice ?

You can not rely on having tx_EXT_domain_model_ as prefix as you can
define subfolderds in EXT/Classes/Domain/Model as needed.

Regards
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed