[TYPO3-mvc] Does Extbase handle references of 'inline' records correctly?

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:06:09 CET 2009

Hello!

Accessing related ('inline') objects inside a fluid template,
gives me a SQL error, like (shortended):

"SELECT * FROM tx_EXT_domain_model_table LEFT JOIN ON tx_EXT_domain..."

For some reason after 'LEFT JOIN' the table is missing which should
get joined inside the query. Unfortunately I have no clue which table
should get joined there, as the error message truncated the SQL query,
thererfore I don't know what is queried.

Is there a problem with the TCA of inline records regarding Extbase?

I must admit, that my table names for inline records are named
a bit different than the other tables. These are my tables and
their model classes:

PRODUCT
  Table:		tx_EXT_domain_model_product
  ClassFile:	Classes/Domain/Model/Product.php
  ClassName:	Tx_EXT_Domain_Model_Product

PRODUCT PRICE
  Table:		tx_EXT_domain_model_product_price
  ClassFile:	Classes/Domain/Model/ProductPrice.php
  ClassName:	Tx_EXT_Domain_Model_ProductPrice

Could this be the reason for the SQL error?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas