[TYPO3-mvc] Questions regarding Extbase Object Persistence

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:38:01 CET 2009

Hello Jochen,
thanks for your reply.

I kept using MM tables tho,
which is imho cleaner, also if I
don't like those 'extra' tables.

With 'inline records' I would like to know if
it is possible to persist related objects of a
object which comes from a frontend form.

In the backend those referenced objects are related
to each other by fields defined of type 'inline'.

So I wonder if I could create a form, which e.g. persists
a 'company' object with name, address etc. including a subset
of 'employees', which would also come with the same form?

Thanks,
Thomas