[TYPO3-mvc] Is there a online or offline documentation of the extbase_kickstarter?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Dec 16 10:35:05 CET 2009

David Schreiber schrieb:
> Hello everybody!
>
> First off, thanks to all contributors of the Extbase, Fluid and
> Kickstarter extensions! These are great, and a big step forward.
>
> I wondered if there is any documentation available for the
> extbase_kickstarter? Only something to get in touch with the graphical
> user interface.
>
> Thanks,
> David Schreiber

I don't know any, but since there are not as much features, as you won't
discover on your own, i think this won't be need anyways.

Some hints, which may help you:
  - don't use blanks, underscore or CamelCase in property values and
Objectsnames
  - write all properties lowercase, object first letter upper.
  - Controller Actions are build, but in my version derived from wrong
class: fix it.
  - There's currently no build of ext_localconf and ext_tables which
would register your generated Controllers and Actions as Plugin.
  - Check the TCA, it's minimalistic and probably not what you would
expect;)

(State of let's say second sunday in december)

regards