[TYPO3-mvc] FLOW3 and using databases

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Tue Dec 15 10:41:00 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm searching for extra information about FLOW3 and databases. I've
been searching for a while now, read the FLOW3 manual, looked through
the blog example and even managed to let FLOW3 connect to a database
based on the supplied schema and testdata.

But, when I create my own Model with Repository I keep getting the
error 'calling create() method on a non-object'. Do I have to create
the tables first? And if so, what naming should I use?

It would be really great if anybody has some more information about
how to connect to databases (and use multiple databases if possible).

I've also read on the internet that a FLOW3 setup for the database is
in development, what's the status of this script /Package?

With kind regards,
Rens Admiraal
TYPO3 Certified Integrator