[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid Checkbox

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Dec 15 09:48:19 CET 2009

Eat Dimanche schrieb:
>>> In checkbox of fluid I want to know the action when we checked or
>>> unchecked on it.
> So when the fluid registers Javascript EventHandlers? Or others solution
> to solve this besides using Javascript EventHandlers.

Sry, i do not understand what you mean and what you want to achive.
My french is really not good, but probably i'll understand it better
than your question above ;) So let me give a try :P

If you want to access the field via JavaScript, just Query for its ID,
it is the same as the property name.

If you bother wrong submittance of "unchecked" checkboxes: Have a look
some threads above or in the Bugtracker, Sebastian mentioned possible
solutions.

regards