[TYPO3-mvc] Fetching large result from repository

Alex Bailey admin at v1le.de
Mon Dec 14 11:43:12 CET 2009

Hey :)

I'm having a little question and I don't know if it really is extbase/
fluid related or something which has to do with my server. I've wrote a
repository function which returns all my "customers" from my database.
Now if I limit this result to lets say about 20-100 customers it works
just fine. But if I try to get a large result like lets say 1000+ from
my DB (containing 7000) I get a timeout error / nothing is shown. Is
there a problem with extbase fetching large results from the repository
or is it the fault of my server/ configuration?

regards

Alex