[TYPO3-mvc] FYI:; extbase manual

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Sat Dec 12 01:14:59 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> for all that missed the link: http://3.ly/8yV7
> It's made by Michael Knoll with FOP - many thanks from my side for that!

The document available on Michaels page is outdated. Franz Ripfel did a
tremendous job writing it, but the development of Extbase and Fluid went
ahead in gran strides. There are some things we have to update first.

We really try to provide a proper documentation until the end of 2009.
We (at least Sebastian and I) are currently a little bit exhausted after
spending a lot of time making Extbase and Fluid happen for 4.3.

So, please be patient some more days. Thanks.

Regards
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed