[TYPO3-mvc] getting vars of form after sending

Alex Bailey admin at v1le.de
Fri Dec 11 15:29:56 CET 2009

Ah think I got stuck on it again :(. The reason why I split the plugins
to begin with. I also have an action which switches my list view to a
detail view (you click a customer and see him in detail on a different
template) Now, it seems that I can't open this detail page anymore since
my flexform value always redirects the user to the list page instead of
showing the details. Is there any way to get around this problem?

regards