[TYPO3-mvc] getting vars of form after sending

Alex Bailey admin at v1le.de
Fri Dec 11 13:26:10 CET 2009

Hey :),

Just having another little question:

Lets pretend we have 2 Plugins in our mvc extension. 1 which contains a
search field and 1 which displays a List of results. Now I enter
something in the search and send it to the list via
pluginName="MyListPlugin" in the f:form tag. Now that works perfectly.
What I wanted to know is if there is a way to access these vars in my
search form after i send them. I wan't to use this to fill in the values
of the search fields after you send the form to the other plugin to
reflect the entrys you just made.

Thanks in advance

Alex