[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with fetching database records

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Thu Dec 10 12:30:02 CET 2009

I'm working on an extension, but somehow I can't fetch database
records by using a Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository.

Repository->findAll() always returns an empty array, and Repository-
 >findOneByUid(1) returns NULL. But a record with uid 1 does exist in
the database.
The methods findAll() and findOneByUid() are also working, because
fetching records from the BlogExample works fine.

I've created my extension using the Extbase Kickstarter (SVN trunk
checkout done yesterday). An example extension can be found at http://tinyurl.com/yf6thvv

I've tried to find the difference between the blog example and the
example extension I created, but after searching 4 hours I thought
asking some help would be good :-)

With kind regards,
Rens Admiraal
TYPO3 Certified Integrator