[TYPO3-mvc] Need help with page browser

Mam Violeng mam.violeng at yejj.com
Wed Dec 9 14:03:03 CET 2009

Hi All,

I have an extension display the list of all members and also a search
form above. I created a page browser(by my own code and I don't know if
extbase also provide page browser) and it works ok, but the problem is
that after I searched and click on the page browser(next/previous) it
doesn't show the next/previous record of the search result (it shown
next/previous record of all the members).

Could anyone please help me? I hope my explanation was clear.

Thanks in advance.

Violeng Mam