[TYPO3-mvc] Generierung von XML Ausgabe mittels Extbase/Fluid

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:48:31 CET 2009

Uh, that's definitely not English- SORRY,
I don't even know why I've written German here. xD

To my question...

I think I need to explain this a bit more.

The old system is:

	* Static XML file (data.xml), edited by hand
	* Embedded flash, reads the XML file

The new system should be:

	* Dynamic generated XML file (data.xml)
	* Embedded flash, reads the XML file

The goal is to get rid of the manual editing of
the XML file. The data should be migrated to TYPO3
and the adminisration should be done via the backend.

The data then should be written to an XML file,
which still can be read from the flash file.

Therefor I need a solution for dynamically populating
a static XML file, which then can be copied/saved to
another path. And also a lot of images should be resized
and copied to specific directories.

The generation of the XML file could be triggered manually
each time the backend records were changed - there doesn't
need to be a caching mechanism or similar.

Would a frontend plugin do the job, or for the purpose of
efficient implementation, are there other, "better" approaches?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas