[TYPO3-mvc] Handling images within an action controller and using ImageViewHelper in fluid

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:12:52 CET 2009

Hello!

Images are beeing stored as comma seperated list in the database.
An example data: 'image1.gif,image2.jpg,image3.jpg,image4.png'

Is there a prefered way of handling images within Extbase?
I mean, do I need to validate the images as 'string' or
are there other validators which may match better using images?

And, how to add/remove images? Do I simply need to split the string
by commas and build an array or are there maybe better, object
oriented ways or even a Extbase-way of handling those images?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Thomas