[TYPO3-mvc] Bug in FormHandling with checkboxes

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat Dec 5 11:56:10 CET 2009

Sebastian Kurfürst schrieb:
> Or output the following code:
> <input type="hidden" name="myProperty" value="0" />
> <input type="checkbox" name="myProperty" value="1" />
>
> as the latter one overrides the first one, this should work.
ok i'll try this as workaround since things have to work right now :)

> In the multiselect-box case: Is it really unset if no value is sent?
> Hmmm - would not really expect this to happen. Maybe we need the same
> trick there.
Yes it is like it that and i did not expect it ... i disabled the
multiselect field (holding objects stored in boject storage). so the
field got rendered but due to disabled="true" not submitted.
Result: ObjectStorage got cleaned, no relations anymore.
Same if i do not render the field at al and resave the object, might be
a bug...

> As the data mapper supports partial mappings, I am not sure if variant
> b) works. The mapping takes place in Property_Mapper.

I'll have a look :) Thanks

> Greets,
Steffen