[TYPO3-mvc] Header include - Layouts/default.html

Julian Kleinhans typo3 at kj187.de
Thu Dec 3 22:56:44 CET 2009

Hi,

now i have a special question...

To minize the effort for the later typo3->flow3 migration i use typo3
only for include the extbase plugin.

My current typoscript looks like

page = PAGE
page.10 < styles.content.get

config {
   disablePrefixComment = 1
   disableAllHeaderCode = 1
   xhtml_cleaning = 0
   admPanel = 0
}

All the rest is manage over extbase. Layout, menus and so on

Now, i need a possibility to include something in the header...
Normaly i can do it with the global array

	$GLOBALS['TSFE']->additionalHeaderData['blub'] ='';

But, i have disable the headerCode...
Ok, i can add my data in the Layouts/default.html, but over this way the
data is included on all my sites (actions)

i hope you understand my problem g*

cheers
julian

--