[TYPO3-mvc] cycl through an object in fluid

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Dec 2 16:03:52 CET 2009

Alex Bailey schrieb:
> Greetings,
>
> Another post by me and I have another little question :).
> Currently I have a detail.html page where I extract different
> information from a object Customer like username street adress etc. I
> know you can cycle through an Array in fluid with
>
> <f:for each="{xxx}" as="customer">
>
> But is there also a way to cycle through an object?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Alex
what the hell is "cycle through an object"?
Is it something like "for every property do?"

And if so, this is not possible. How should it?
Thinking of you as an object of class "human" i cannot list all your
properties if i do not know what you have. If i did not know that you
own a nose, how could i tell it might be shiny and big? if i don't know
what a nose is i could only say: big red point in the upper part of the
frontside :)...

won't work i think :)

regards

Steffen