[TYPO3-mvc] Howto use objects in select with multiple option

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Dec 2 10:53:49 CET 2009

Sebastian Kurfürst schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> I believe we do this in the blog example, inside Domain_Model_Post,
> where we have a property "relatedPosts".
>
> So, in a nutshell you need to have the correct type hints in your model
> (Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage<innerType>), and a getter and a
> setter for it.
>
> If you have any questions left, just ask again :)
>
> Greets,
> Sebastian
Ok Sebastian, I really found this in the BlogExample.
*Shame on me*
I configured all like it has been there: form fields show up, when
saving and directly showing the form again, no objects are selected
anymore... at the database the foreign field is not changed either?

What I'm doing wrong?

regards

Steffen