[TYPO3-mvc] Offering some help for extbase_kickstarter

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:30:59 CET 2009

Hi *,

I had already short contact to Sebastian Kurfürst. I'd like to offer some help with the
extbase_kickstarter. I'm enthusiastic about extbase and it's really a pitty we don't have the
kickstarter available right now with the release of 4.3.
 From my point of view this project should have the highest priority now, to enable more developers
to use the very cool new framework.
Even for those developers who already more or less understand extbase (I include myself) it's not
always worth to use Extbase, because setting up a new-style extension takes much longer than setting
up an old-style extension with the old kickstarter.

Sebastian suggested I could work on some scaffolding stuff like CRUD actions or templates for the
actions etc. I'd be very interested.

So please, mvc-core-people, feel free to contact and involve me.

Kind regards,
Sebastian