[TYPO3-mvc] Thank You!

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Dec 1 07:41:49 CET 2009

Hi Jochen,

Yes, it's very cool to have those new framework available, even for me and most of us who already played with them since quite a long time ;-)

Even if I was a little less active on this mailing list those latest months, I tracked discussions and found out that more and more developers are starting to use them, which naturally lead to new
questions, other ways that your team and the v5 did not always thought it would really become a need, ... This is the power of community and it's really great!

Thank you Jochen and all others too for the great job done so far and that certainly will still come :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en