[TYPO3-mvc] URIBuilder rewrite

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Aug 31 21:17:44 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian,

Other tests as I found out that signature of uriFor changed quite a lot and I still had old parameters.

After updating my calls, before patch when I called $this->uriBuilder->uriFor() I got this:

mod.php?tx_mvcextjssamples_user_mvcextjssamplesblank%5Bcontroller%5D=BlankModule&M=user_MvcExtjsSamplesBlank

or (with same order of parameter as after patch applied)

mod.php?M=user_MvcExtjsSamplesBlank&tx_mvcextjssamples_user_mvcextjssamplesblank%5Bcontroller%5D=BlankModule

Now I have

mod.php?M=user_MvcExtjsSamplesBlank&tx_mvcextjssamples_user_mvcextjssamplesblank%5Bcontroller%5D=SimpleForm&tx_mvcextjssamples_user_mvcextjssamplesblank%5Baction%5D=index

Always from "BlankModule" controller. The uriFor call without parameters now puts wrong controller in URL.

Problem is that in UriBuilder, $this->arguments is not reset. If before calling $this->uriBuilder->uriFor() I do

$this->uriBuilder->setArguments(array());

Conclusion:
Then it's OK and backend modules work great. As such, and after having played a bit with UriBuilder new generation (both in FE and BE), it works well. I did not tested (yet) update of domain model
through forms but I guess you tested it.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en