[TYPO3-mvc] URIBuilder rewrite

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Aug 31 19:29:05 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian,

> See http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/1551/UriBuilder.php and shoot!
> To test the new version, please remove the existing URIBuilder and apply
> the patches "3981_tx_extbase_adjustments_v1.patch" and
> "3981_tx_fluid_adjustments_v1.patch" from
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/3981
>
> Looking forward to reading your feedback!

Patch 3981_tx_fluid_adjustments_v1.patch does not apply smoothly on revision 1177 but it's a test problem thus I do not bother ATM:

patching file Tests/ViewHelpers/ViewHelperBaseTestcase.php
Hunk #2 FAILED at 67.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Tests/ViewHelpers/ViewHelperBaseTestcase.php.rej

Otherwise, I tested it a bit (in BE) and a call to

$pluginName = $this->request->getPluginName();
$additionalParams['M'] = $pluginName;

$this->uriBuilder->UriFor(NULL, 'index', array(), 'SimpleForm', NULL, $pluginName, 0, FALSE, TRUE, '', FALSE, $additionalParams);

from controller "BlankModule" generates this URL:

mod.php?M=user_MvcExtjsSamplesBlank&tx_simpleform_=Andex

instead of

mod.php?tx_mvcextjssamples_user_mvcextjssamplesblank%5Baction%5D=index&tx_mvcextjssamples_user_mvcextjssamplesblank%5Bcontroller%5D=SimpleForm&M=user_MvcExtjsSamplesBlank

Thus the new UriBuilder does not work for Backend as the old one worked once patch

http://forge.typo3.org/repositories/changes/extension-mvc_extjs/trunk/Patches/Extbase/MVC_Web_Routing_URIBuilder.diff

was applied.

--
Xavier Perseguers