[TYPO3-mvc] URIBuilder rewrite

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Aug 28 14:15:42 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian,

Regarding the 0? instead of mod.php? url, that's right. In ext_mvc_samples I wrote 'mod.php' manually which would be better to be automatically of course.

>> And following arguments would be ignored:
>> extensionName, pluginName, pageUid, pageType, noCache, noCacheHash,
>> linkAccessRestrictedPages, absolute
>
> Hang on.. extensionName and pluginName would not be ignored.. But it
> would not make a lot of sense to set them..
>
> Do you have an idea how we could link to modules of other extbase
> extensions or should we ignore this for now?

The dispatcher allows us to dispatch to another controller/action of the same module. To support another module, one should only support it as additional parameter. Now, I don't know if it really
makes sense. Is this possible with FE plugins? I don't think so. As such I would not implement it for BE.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en