[TYPO3-mvc] URIBuilder rewrite

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Fri Aug 28 13:00:02 CEST 2009

Jochen Rau wrote:

Hi there,

> We have to be patient. I think Bastian does his best.

Yes, sorry for the delay. I'm currently fighting with the BE-switch.

@Xavier: your patch at
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/mvc_extjs/trunk/Patches/Extbase/MVC_Web_Routing_URIBuilder.diff

does not work for me. It would always create URIs like
"0?tx_blogexample_web_blogexampleadminmodule[action]=foo&tx_blogexample_web_blogexampleadminmodule[controller]=AdminModule"

Instead it should be (AFAIK):
"mod.php?M=web_BlogExampleAdminModule&id=123&tx_blogexample_web_blogexampleadminmodule[action]=foo&tx_blogexample_web_blogexampleadminmodule[controller]=AdminModule"

right?

My current approach is to recursively merge $_GET with $arguments and
append like this:

$uri = 'mod.php?' . http_build_query($mergedArguments, NULL, '&');

Do you think that would work out?

What about links to other extensions? I guess that won't be supported in
BE modules for now!?

Bastian