[TYPO3-mvc] no cache for development?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Aug 18 09:04:46 CEST 2009

Christoph Koehler schrieb:
> On 8/17/09 3:21 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Christoph Koehler schrieb:
>>>
>>> Okay, let me ask this: I have a controller that deletes and adds
>>> records. Due to caching, if I delete a record, it still shows until I
>>> clear all cache in the BE and reload; then the record is gone from the
>>> markup. That is clearly undesirable and not just for development.
>>>
>>> How do I disable caching in that scenario?
>>>

>> there is a need to clear the cache for this records. Cache calls are
>> possible without instancing anything as the caching framework is in
>> GLOBALS. Try to figure out the right calls, look at tcemain how it's
>> called.
>
> Could you be more specific please?

what is unspecific when looking to tcemain?

$pageCache = $GLOBALS['typo3CacheManager']->getCache('cache_pages');
$pageSectionCache =
$GLOBALS['typo3CacheManager']->getCache('cache_pagesection');
$pageCache->flushByTag('pageId_' . $pageId);
$pageSectionCache->flushByTag('pageId_' . $pageId);

vg Steffen