[TYPO3-mvc] Question regarding usage of Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Aug 16 22:52:52 CEST 2009

Hi,

Joerg Schoppet schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> any news regarding the use of Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser?
>
> For me, it only works as long as I'm also logged into the Backend, so I
> think it has something todo with the caching !?!

Does it work when you clear the cache? The it would be a caching problem.

Many problems belong to ext_tables/ext_localconf.

ext_tables is only read if you are logged in BE
ext_localconf is read in BE and FE

So if you're logged out, only ext_localconf is taken into account. If
there are important settings they are missed.

Try moving things from ext_tables to ext_localconf and see if this fix
the problem.

vg Steffen