[TYPO3-mvc] no cache for development?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:15:36 CEST 2009

On 8/15/09 11:11 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Christoph Koehler schrieb:
>> On 8/12/09 10:07 AM, Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>>
>>> 1) normal cache: use admPanel to deactivate
>>
>> Can't you just disable all caches when there's a BE login? Isn't that
>> what TYPO3 normally does?
>>

> this doesn't make sense as you want to test real situation also when
> logged in. Therfore the admPanel has the cache-tab
>
> vg Steffen

Okay, let me ask this: I have a controller that deletes and adds
records. Due to caching, if I delete a record, it still shows until I
clear all cache in the BE and reload; then the record is gone from the
markup. That is clearly undesirable and not just for development.

How do I disable caching in that scenario?

Thanks!

Christoph