[TYPO3-mvc] URIBuilder rewrite

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Wed Aug 12 10:40:59 CEST 2009

Hi Bastian.

Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> Jochen Rau wrote:
>> I think we need an equivalent to pi_linkTP_keepPIvars(). This was a
>> requested feature (I don't find the source anymore).
>
> Ok, let's call it $uriBuilder->setPi_LinkTP_KeepPIVars() ;)

ROFL

After all the discussion about txTxTX that would be a great for senior
developers to feel comfortable ;-).

> No, honestly, how to call it?
> setKeepPluginArguments(boolean)
>
> and then keep all arguments within the "namespace" of the current plugin
> (tx_yourext_yourplugin)?

Hmm. Maybe we have to omit "Plugin" not to offend the backend crew ;-).

What about setKeepArguments(boolean) with a good documentation?

Furthermore, the Arguments should be overwritten by the arguments set in
uriFor('someAction', array('some' => 'argument')).

Regards
Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed