[TYPO3-mvc] How stable do you consider the API?

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:54:53 CEST 2009

I know all the questions bother you, i apologize for that and i hope
i'll get a proper answer anyway.

Currently i'm planning a new project for a customer and i'm evaluating
using extbase. Development will last about 2 months, but i'm afraid of
much work after that date because the API is still changing then.

Can you recommend using extbase for a customer project right now?

(Maybe you noticed I did use extbase before for a customer project, but
i was aware API will still be changing after release.)

Kind regards,
Sebastian