[TYPO3-mvc] [!!!][FYI] Changed plugin registration

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Aug 11 09:33:58 CEST 2009

Hi Jochen,

I just checked your recent commit: Really great work :-)

Two things occured to me:

- Inside the ReflectionService, can this code really work?
Inside buildClassSchemata(), we use getClassNamesByTag().
I think if the cache is empty, this method will not work, as there will
be no class names inside there. Only if the cache is already filled with
the right data, the buildClassSchemata will work. Why do we build
explicitely the class schema on initialization, and not lazily when we
need one? (Because then, we definitely know which class schema we need
to build.)
I know the reflection service is different from FLOW3 concerning the
internals, as it does not have all the data about all classes available
all the times.

[~TASK] Extbase (Property): Improved mapping of properties (not finished
yet).
That's pretty cool, I think that supports the array<...> syntax, right?
Thus we can map related objects then correctly!? That's amazing, as I
had this on my todo list as well but didn't get around fixing it. This
was only implemented in FLOW3 last week I think.

So, great work :-)

Greets,
Sebastian