[TYPO3-mvc] Multiple plugin-instances on same page

Rikkert Steenbergen - Buyways B.V. rikkert at buyways.nl
Mon Aug 10 21:51:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm pretty new to extbase, but I just run up to something. I created an
extension to show "highlights" in the sidebar of a webpage. On a page I
add multiple instances of the same plugin, each configured with a
flexform (e.g. title, banner, link).

The first highlight is displayed according to expectation, but the
following highlights seem to load the configuration settings from the
first highlight. It looks like the problem is in the Configuration
Manager. This is singleton, so only at the first dispatch the
configurationSources are added to the Configuration Manager. I think the
the Dispatcher shouldn't supply the configurationSources by constructor,
but through a "setConfigurationSources" method or something?

Like:

$configurationManager =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Configuration_Manager');
$configurationManager->setConfigurationSources($configurationSources);
return $configurationManager->getSettings($extensionName);

Kind regards,

Rikkert