[TYPO3-mvc] BE dispatcher is on his way

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 10 13:14:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

FYI: the needed core patches to get the BE Dispatcher to work are
committed now.
I will rework a bit the needed things for Extbase today, as it's
* Classes/BackendDispatcher.php
* Utility/Extension.php (registerModules)
* MVC/Web/Routing/URIBuilder.php (switch for TYPO3_MODE)

and will commit this version today, so you can start using it in your
own extensions.

Xavier made a good example which we used in our Extension [1]. It's
based on ExtJS and for this purpose a special one, i will provide an
example for "normal" BE Module later.

There are still things to do like ViewHelpers for beFunc, so i declare
the BE dispatcher as experimental, but it's working, and i really look
forward to your experiences with it.

vg Steffen

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-mvc_extjs/Backend_Modules
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/extension-mvc_extjs/Toolbar