[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: How to supply properties for nested objects using "property"-argument?

Marcel Rosenberger marcel at brutex.de
Fri Aug 7 17:12:11 CEST 2009

Situation:

Given a class “Club” and a class “User”. The Club has a property “user” that references a User-Object.

Club->user = User-Object

With Fluid I want to provide a formular for editing the Club-Object AND User-Object simultaneously. What I am trying to do is something like:

<f:form
	method="post"
	controller="Club"
	action="mailChanges"
	name="updatedClub"
	object="{club}"
	arguments="{club : club}">

[...submit...]

</form>

However, the textbox for user.name is empty. Is there a good way to respect such a situation accordingly?