[TYPO3-mvc] |!!!] BREAKING CHANGE: FYI: Handling of Settings and Extbase configuration

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu Aug 6 23:46:34 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

>> What about Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher::getSettings() that went away?
>
> Was it officially changed to extbaseFrameworkConfiguration?
Yep, sorry, forgot to mention this here.

However, what I said quite some time again applies: To me,
Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher::getExtbaseFrameworkConfiguration() is NOT a
public API method. We should discuss in which use-cases this is needed
inside custom code and try to find a better solution for these use-cases :-)

Greets,
Sebastian