[TYPO3-mvc] Question about DI and current component wiring method

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Aug 5 10:34:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

A question arised in my head this morning regarding Dependency Injection
and I could not find an answer... I understand it and is described as a
way to prevent having explicit dependency on other classes.

Great! But this means the purpose of this is not to have any dependency
and be able to change the actual class implementing a feature by
another. Now, could someone explain me how it is supposed to work
_actually_? I mean, suppose I want to provide my own implementation of
feature X from Extbase, how am I supposed to change the wiring of
components from Extbase? I don't see as all wiring is done with convention.

Is this supposed to be left as this for Extbase? Does FLOW3 have wiring
over configuration instead? Or in addition? I must admit I did not do
much FLOW3 as Extbase came quite at the "good" point of time ;-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
MVC ExtJS Leader

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs