[TYPO3-mvc] htmlspecialchars in FLUID

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Aug 4 11:07:07 CEST 2009

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

Hi Xavier,

> It's only used for old scbase modules. BE modules should become more
> attractive. See BlankModule from mvc_extbase_samples (next to Steffen's
> example), it does not need it.

I've seen it and you've done a great job!
But I find it difficult to tell the people what they gonna need and what
not ;)

Sure, we don't need the the egg-laying, wool and milk
yielding pig ...uhm... swiss army-knife, but if BE modules are supported
I think we should at least include viewhelpers for the most common use
cases. Otherwise we'll soon have the tt_news_super_plus_extended-problem
with those too ;)

Bastian