[TYPO3-mvc] Recursive record fetching

Mathias Gisch mathiasgisch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 1 14:44:11 CEST 2009

Dear list,

with the changes commited to the repository regarding the
autopopulation of the pid column, could you explain me how I can get
the system to respect the setting in the field tt_content.recursive
when fetching records? I have set the startingpoint and the recursive
field, but I only get the records from the top-folder from the
repository class, as Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_Typo3DbBackend
only uses the storagePid it gets from
Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher::getSettings().

I just started to get into the extbase structures by trying to migrate
a plugin to the new mvc-framework, so please forgive my "rookie"
questions. Perhaps someone can give me a hint :-)

Best regards,

	Mathias