[TYPO3-mvc] [FYI] Autopopulation of PID - or: Where should my records be placed?

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Sat Aug 1 11:07:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

Sebastian KurfŸürst schrieb:
> Hi Joerg,
>
>> and what's the way to configure NO pid at all? Even not for related
>> records?
> What do you mean? Every TYPO3 table has some pid, no?
No, MM-tables have no pid! ;-) Just joking -> really.

What I mean, is the following:

I have Category and Products. They are related as 1:n relation and with a TCA-inline configuration.

So in my CategoryRepository I've created a method to retrieve all categories, regardless where they are stored.
No problem with $query->getQuerySettings()->setRespectStoragePageState(FALSE), so no pid-statement in where-clause.

But extbase also tries to automatically selects the related products, but there the where-clause has the pid-statement "pid=0".

???

Joerg